Customer Service Opening Hours
the most important thing to us is protecting yours and our employees’ health – especially in times like these and with the Corona virus being an omnipresent hazard to all of us, we want to do our part to prevent it from spreading further.
Due to the measures decided by the federal government from Monday, 08 March 2021, we will once again be able to provide on-site consultations and mending of your ritter appliances; with certain restrictions, of course.
For this reason, we would like to ask you to pay attention to the following ‘guidelines’ during your visit at ritterwerk:
- Please register in advance by giving us a phone call
- The mask requirement also applies here - please make sure you have your FFP 2 mask with you and put it on as soon as you enter our site
- Please disinfect your hands when entering the ritterwerk
- Please note that entry is only permitted for a maximum of two people from the same household! Otherwise, please enter individually
- If it is possible for us to repair your appliance immediately, please spend the waiting time outside
- Please register with your address & telephone number at our head office
- Please make sure to keep a distance of 1.5 m to other persons at all times.
At any rate, you can still order ritter household appliances and spare parts via our online shop and send us your devices that are in need of repair by post.
We wish you all the best and stay healthy!
Your ritter team
For a personal consultation or to have your ritter device repaired in our after-sales workshop, the following opening hours apply:
|Monday to Tuesday:||08:00 - 11:30|
|12:30 - 15:30|
|Friday:||08:00 - 11:00|
You can reach us by phone (08142 / 440 16 - 60):
|Monday to Tuesday:||08:00 - 12:00|
|12:30 - 16:30|
|Friday:||08:00 - 11:30|
|12:00 - 14:00|
Please note that we are closed during statutory holidays and bank holidays. We will be happy to inform you by phone whether the workshop is open or not.