Slicer icaro7 – foldable for storage
The first foldable full metal multislicer icaro7 by ritterwerk scores with its function. The machine can be folded space-savingly and stowed away conveniently. Also during operation, the slicer needs only very little space on the worktop.
The full metal construction ensures extraordinary stability and thus optimal slicing results. Regardless of the slice thickness, wafer-thin or up to approx. 14 mm, and of the food to be sliced, bread, cheese, fruit or vegetables – everything will be cut off evenly and appetizingly.
Further functional designs emphasize the usability of the slicer: The blade for example may be taken off without tools for cleaning owing to the bayonet quick-acting lock. The carriage can also be easily removed for simple cleaning. The broad-surfaced rest board holds almost any size of food.
The safety lock for children, two-finger switch-on system, ensures particular safe slicing.
The icaro7 is driven by a 65 W eco motor which is 20 % more economical and just the same 50 % more powerful than the previous model.
With its superior design slicer icaro7 has won the iF DESIGN AWARD 2015.
- full metal construction
- silver metallic
- foldable supply table
- serrated blade with polished edge, 17 cm Ø
- slice thickness adjustable up to approx. 14 mm
- safety lock for children, two-finger switch-on system
- switch for intermittent and continuous operation
- divisible carriage for space-saving storage, even when slicer is folded
- carriage way approx. 20 cm
- food collecting tray
- cable storage
- 230 V, 65 Watt eco-motor, duty cycle 5 minutes
- VDE/GS approval, safety category 2, CE
- dimensions: width 24,0 cm (folded 10 cm) height 20,0 cm depth 34,0 cm
- weight: 3,6 kg
- smooth ham- and sausage blade
- electropolished serrated blade
- electropolished smooth ham- and sausage blade
You can find more information about the different blade-types use in our blade guidance.
For over 60 years, the iF DESIGN AWARD has been recognized the world over as a label of design excellence. With its superior design slicer icaro7 has won the iF DESIGN AWARD 2015.