podio3 hand-operated food slicer – Back to the crank
One of the key features of the hand-operated food slicer podio3 clearly is its suspended design - complete with four feet made of high-quality steel. Its fairly low weight also makes it an altogether very practical appliance. The possibility of slipping during the slicing process is very low, thanks to its silicone feet, as these suck themselves onto the work surface as soon as one presses the podio3 slightly onto it.
The hand-operated food slicer podio3 has a high degree of truth to material, is largely made of robust metal and, thanks to its timeless design, fits into practically any home.
The podio3 is operated by a sturdy but smooth-running metal crank with a plastic handle. It therefore gets by without any electricity. For a better output of large, hard foods during the slicing process, the podio3 has a guide bracket, whose advantage is that the evenly sliced food does not get in the way of or block the continuing "crank operation".
The slice thickness can be adjusted continuously up to approx. 20 mm and the stainless steel carriage can be removed easily and without any problems at all.
- manually operated
- food sliced from left to right
- full metal construction
- silver metallic
- serrated circular blade, 17 cm Ø
- slice thickness adjustable up to approx. 20 mm
- detachable carriage made of stainless steel
- carriage way approx. 20 cm
- smooth crank made from metal with a plastic handle
- stainless steel guide bracket for the food to be sliced
- feet made of steel
- four high-quality suction feet for a non-slip and solid footing