Electrical food slicer unica3
Steady feet made of steel ensure the slicer’s high degree of stability – furthermore, they provide a unique design, which sticks to the clean Bauhaus lines of the other ritter-appliances. Despite the rather small size, the inclined position of the pressure plate does ensure easy slicing.
Food slicer unica3 is driven by a 65 W eco motor, at 20 % reduced power consumption but 50 % increased engine efficiency compared to the previous model.
The two-finger switch-on safety system, switch for intermittent and continuous operation, detachable carriage and the four feet made of steel make this food slicer meet high standards.
Thanks to the bayonet quick-acting lock the blade may be taken off without tools for cleaning.
unica3 - of course 'made in Germany', as all other products by ritter.
- full metal construction, inclined
- silver metallic
- feet made of steel
- four rubber feet to prevent slipping
- serrated circular blade, 17 cm Ø
- slice thickness adjustable up to approx. 20 mm
- two-finger switch-on safety system
- switch for intermittent and continuous operation
- detachable carriage
- carriage way approx. 18 cm