Built-in vacuum cleaner BVC 10
for installation in almost every furniture front panel from 10 cm front panel height, can be retrofitted (fitting space at least 345 mm wide)
The BVC 10 built-in vacuum cleaner with stainless steel panel is the efficient alternative to the awkward conventional vacuum cleaner, simply installed under the kitchen unit and always ready to use.
Touch the stainless steel knob with your foot or a broom to activate the built-in vacuum cleaner. Any dirt swept in front of the suction opening is removed in seconds thanks to the powerful 600-Watt motor.
Just 10,5 centimetres high, the device can be fitted - or retrofitted - under almost all fittings and in any panelling. All you need is a standard 230-Volt socket.
The BVC 10 built-in vacuum cleaner uses conventional Swirl® vacuum cleaner bags with anti-allergen filters.
- efficient 600 watt motor
- stainless steel finish
- activated by tapping the button
- automatic switch-off after 60 seconds
- quick cleaning without dragging a heavy conventional vacuum cleaner
- rapid dirt extraction
- extracts dirt up to 12 mm in diameter
- vacuum cleaner bags easy to change
- vacuum cleaner bag (with anti-allergen filters) included in scope of delivery
- VDE/GS, CE
- 220-240 V, 600 W, 50/60Hz
- weight: 9,2 kg
- Dimensions: height: 105 mm width: 365 mm depth: 425 mm