Built-in food slicer BFS 72 SR-H
for installation in standard drawers with a cabinet width of at least 50 cm
prerequisite: clear width drawer > 392 mm
Distance bottom of drawer to top of worktop min. 165 mm, max. 210 mm
The built-in food slicer BFS 72 SR-H made of full metal provides for more stability and top slicing results. The electrolytically polished serrated circular blade slices even more precisely. The two-finger switch-on system increases safety. Thanks to the bayonet quick-acting lock the circular blade may be taken off without tools for cleaning.
Version with high mount e.g. for handleless kitchens, reinforced worktops etc.
In case you’re not sure which model is well suited for installation in your drawer, just refer to our installation notes.
- food sliced from right to left
- silver metallic
- full metal construction with high mount
- serrated circular blade with electropolished polished surface, 17 cm ø
- slice thickness adjustable up to approx. 14 mm
- two-finger switch-on safety system
- switch for intermittent and continuous operation
- automatic folding lock when slice thickness is set
- food tray made of stainless steel
- holding device / bracket for finger protection and left-over holder
- folding up fixture locks automatically
- VDE/GS, safety category 2, CE
- 230 V, 65 W, duty cycle 5 minutes
- dimensions: height 75 mm width 390 mm depth 365 mm (folded)
- weight: 4.3 kg